Are you a wholesaler? Wholesale
1 StorySticker Included
1 black patch
3 black patches
1 black patch
3 black patches
2 blue stickers
8 blue stickers included
2 black stickers$2.99
Out of stockWhat is stkr.it?stkr.it is the revolutionary way to connect your digital memories to your scrapbook pages, greeting cards and more. No complicated technology, no replacing batteries, no looking for where you stored that special video or photo years down the road. Just purchase a packet of our stkr.it stickers and use our website or free smartphone application to permanently connect your video, photo, audio, or text file of choice.Where can I buy stkr.it stickers?stkr.it stickers can be purchased through our website, or at retailers around the country.How much does stkr.it cost?A 2-pack of stkr.it stickers costs $2.99.Do I have to have a stkr.it account?No, you do not have to create an account to use stkr.it. However, creating an account will allow you to access a library of all your stkr.it messages, and edit or delete them at any time in the future.How does stkr.it work?stkr.it allows individuals to use special stickers to create permanent digital connections between their favorite online memories and physical items like scrapbook pages and greeting cards. After purchasing a packet of our stickers, scan your sticker with our free iPhone or Android application, or enter in the ten-letter code at our website. You are then given options for picking which video, photo, audio or text file you want to connect through your sticker. Once saved, that link is there forever, and can be placed wherever you want to share or save a memory.What do I need to do first?To use stkr.it, you first need a stkr.it sticker. To purchase stickers, visit our online store or one of the thousands of retail stores that carry our product. You can add a message to your sticker with our free app, or at our website. Follow the instructions for creating messages for more information.Do I need to download the stkr.it app?The app is not required to use stkr.it. You can create and retrieve messages at the stkr.it website, and view messages by scanning a stkr.it with any standard QR code reading application.Do I have to have a smartphone?No! Anybody can use stkr.it stickers. You can create, edit and retrieve any message at the stkr.it website.Can I color in my sticker?The code on your sticker will not properly scan if you color in the background of your sticker with a dark color - you must retain significant contrast between the white background and the code color. It is not recommended that you attempt to color in the background.Can I cut my sticker?The stkr.it logo and written instructions are not necessary for your sticker to function. You may trim those from your sticker if desired.Can I wash StoryPatches?StoryPatches are pre-shrunk, and are both hand and machine washable. To minimize wear, wash inside out if possible, or launder inside a pillowcase or laundry washing bag, and wash and dry on the delicate cycle. Do not overheat, as this may damage the code.How do I apply iron-on StoryPatches?Set your iron to cotton setting. Place StoryPatch with the code-side facing away from your project, and cover with a piece of cotton fabric. Place iron on patch and hold for 3-5 seconds. Let cool slightly and check that it is completely sealed; repeat if necessary. Do not overheat, as this can damage the code. Iron-on patches cannot be removed after attachment.
Getting StartedHow do I create an audio message?There are two ways to create an audio message. With our smartphone app, simply scan your sticker, select "audio message", and then either record a new message at that time, or select an existing message off of our device. You can also use our website by entering the 10-digit code on your sticker in the "create a stkr" box. You will be prompted to choose an audio message off of your computer.How do I create a video message?There are two ways to create a video message. With our smartphone app, simply scan your sticker, select "video message", and then either record a new video at that time, or select an existing video off of our device. You can also use our website by entering the 10-digit code on your sticker in the "create a stkr" box. You will be prompted to choose a video message off of your computer.How do I create a picture message?There are two ways to create a picture message. With our smartphone app, simply scan your sticker, select "image message", and then either take a new picture at that time, or select an existing photo off of our device. You can also use our website by entering the 10-digit code on your sticker in the "create a stkr" box. You will be prompted to choose a photo off of your computer.How do I create a text message?There are two ways to create a text message. With our smartphone app, simply scan your sticker, select "text message", and then type a new text message or copy and paste a message off of your device. You can also use our website by entering the 10-digit code on your sticker in the "create a stkr" box. Select text message, and enter in your chose text.How do I send my message?stkr.it messages are sent by sharing your sticker. Place your sticker on a greeting card, gift, postcard, scrapbook page or any other place you would like.How long of a video can I upload?stkr.it messages can be files up to 50MB. Depending on the type of camera you use, that typically means up to approximately 2 minutes of video.How long of an audio message can I upload?stkr.it message can be files up to 50MB. Depending on the type of audio recording device you use, that typically means at least 8 minutes of audio.Is there a limit to the length of the caption?Captions for your audio, video and photo messages are limited to 140 characters.Can I add more than one picture to a message?Only one picture can be attached per sticker.Can I rerecord or delete a message?stkr.it users that create an account can access their library to rerecord or delete messages. Both the website and app can be used for this purpose, regardless of what device you originally used to create your message.How do I view a video message?To view your video message, simply scan your sticker with the stkr.it app or any other QR code reading app - or type in your sticker code at the stkr.it website.How do I view an audio message?To view your audio message, simply scan your sticker with the stkr.it app or any other QR code reading app - or type in your sticker code at the stkr.it website.How do I view a picture message?To view your image message, simply scan your sticker with the stkr.it app or any other QR code reading app - or type in your sticker code at the stkr.it website.How do I view a text message?To view your text message, simply scan your sticker with the stkr.it app or any other QR code reading app - or type in your sticker code at the stkr.it website.Do I need to download the stkr.it app?Downloading the stkr.it app is not required to use stkr.it. Messages can be viewed at the stkr.it website, or by scanning your sticker with any standard QR code reading app.Can I save a message I received?Yes, your stkr.it message can be saved to your computer. When you retrieve a message at the stkr.it website, you will be given the option of downloading your file directly. You can do so at any time. Downloading your message will not remove it from the stkr.it account - only the creator of the message can make alterations through their stkr.it library.Do I have to use the stkr.it app to see a message?No, any QR code reading application should play back your stkr.it message. You can also view your messages at the stkr.it website.
RecordingDo I have to have a smartphone?No! Anybody can use stkr.it stickers. You can create, edit and retrieve any message at the stkr.it website.What smartphones work with stkr.it?There is a free stkr.it application for iPhone and Android that can be used to create and retrieve stkr.it messages. The stkr.it app will work on all devices running iOS 4.0 or later. stkr.it will not work on the iPad or iTouch without a camera. The app works on all Android devices running version 2.1 or later. Any smartphone with a QR code reader can be used to retrieve messages.Does stkr.it work with iPads and iPods?iPads and iPods with cameras and an internet connection should be able to use stkr.it normally.How do I download the stkr.it app?The free stkr.it app is available in both iTunes and Google Play marketplaces.How do I use the stkr.it app?Once you have installed the free stkr.it app, consider creating a stkr.it account - or login if you already have an account. By doing so, you can edit or delete your messages at any time if you would like. To use the app, simply scan your stkr.it sticker and choose the kind of message you would like to create, add your video, photo, audio recording or text message, and save. Your stkr is now complete, and can be viewed at any time by scanning with the stkr.it app or at the stkr.it website.Using the website to view my messagesTo view a stkr.it message through our website, simply type your ten-letter stkr.it code found on your sticker in the "Play a stkr" box that appears on the left-hand side of the strk.it website. Your message, and the controls necessary to play it, will appear.Using the website to create messagesTo create a new message through the website, you must first purchase a packet of stkr.it stickers. Enter the ten-letter stkr.it code on your sticker in the "Create a stkr" box that appears on the right-hand side of the stkr.it website, and follow the prompts to select a photo, video or audio message off of your computer, or to create a text message.How do I manage my messages?Messages can be viewed and managed by signing in to your stkr.it account. The signin button is located in the upper right-hand corner of the website.How much does it cost to use?There is no cost for using the stkr.it website, or any of the functions on the site. You only pay for the cost of the stickers.
SmartphonesHow do I register?You can register for stkr.it by clicking "Signup" in the upper right hand corner of the stkr.it website, or by visiting the settings section of the stkr.it app.Can I edit or delete a message?Yes, you can edit or delete any message that you create when logged in to your stkr.it account. Messages can be edited or deleted through the app or at our website, regardless of where you originally created your message.How long are messages good for?stkr.it stores messages for a lifetime. There is no expiration date on your message.Why am I getting an error message?There are a number of possible reasons for your error message. Check to make certain that you have a strong connection to the internet, and that you have the most recent version of the stkr.it application on your phone if you are using the stkr.it app. On occasion, you may need to close or restart your application. Errors can also occur if you are trying to upload an unsupported file type. Should you continue to experience problems, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can assist in resolving your problem.I am unable to loginCheck to make certain that you have an active internet connection while attempting to login. It is possible that you have forgotten or misplaced your password; If so, please follow the "forgot my password?" procedure to receive a new password for login.My messages won't uploadMessage upload issues are typically the result of poor internet connections. If you are attempting to upload a large file (like a long video), you may want to consider using your computer, or only doing so through a WiFi connection. Should your problem persist, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you.I cannot download the stkr.it appCheck to make certain that you have an active internet connection, and that your Apple or Android account is active and up to date. If your problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com.What formats of photo, video and audio recording messages do you support?We support jpg, jpeg, gif, and png formats for photos, mp3, aac, flac, oog, m4a, wav, and aif formats for audio recordings, and mp4 ,m4v, wmv, flv, mpeg, mpg, mov, avi, moov, flv1, and 3gp for videos. Files must be 50 MB or smaller.I forgot my account passwordIf you forgot your account password, visit the registration screen on either the app or website. We will email you a link to receive a new password.My sticker won't workStickers may not work for a variety of reasons. First, make certain that you are connected to the internet when attempting to either create a new message, or retrieve an existing message. If you are scanning the sticker with the stkr.it app or another QR code reader, the code itself cannot be blocked or obscured in any way. If your problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you in resolving the issue.How secure is my message?You and the people you send your stkr to will be the only ones who will have access to your digital content. Our security system is modeled after that utilized by other market-leading photo and video sharing companies. Only upload a link to your stkr.it message through Facebook, Twitter or elsewhere if you are comfortable with others viewing it. You can always delete or edit a message you have created through your account at a later date if desired.stkr.it has been built by a skilled and diverse set of investors, advisors and employees. They bring
extensive experience in mobile technology, software development and consumer products that
has helped us establish a strong technical infrastructure for future growth. As individuals, they have
served as the lead architect of Google Docs, designed and integrated partnerships with AT&T,
Best Buy and Wal-Mart, and developed unique software systems for over 1,000 mobile phone models.stkr.it works with companies in a wide variety of
industries. From crafts and publishers to event marketing
and greeting cards. How can we help you?Fortune 500 companies
are taking advantage
of the stkr.it platform
for customer growth
and engagement.To learn more contact usEngage your customers with a memorable and
personal experience by integrating stkr.it's innovative
technology into your products and services.
To learn more contact usAre you interested in discussing product integration with stkr.it? Tell us a bit about yourself and we will get right back to you.Or, you can email us: email@example.com
- Rebranding apps and websites
- Rapid product introduction
- No complicated integration
- Seamless brand experience
- New customer acquisition
- Comprehensive reporting
- USE OF MATERIAL ON THE STKR.IT WEB SITE The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, "Materials") contained on the STKR.IT Web site are protected by copyright laws. The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures contained in the unique message viewed by your unique code ("Private Materials") may be protected by copyright laws and are the property of the individual creating the content. You may only access and use the Materials and Private Materials for personal purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without express written consent of STKR.IT, Inc. ("STKR.IT"). You may not modify or use the Private Materials for any other purpose without express written consent of the originating owner and STKR.IT assumes no liability or take any responsibility for such transactions. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the STKR.IT Web site.
- SITES LINKED FROM THE STKR.IT WEB SITE The sites linked from the STKR.IT Web site are not under STKR.IT's control, and STKR.IT does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. STKR.IT does not intend links on the STKR.IT Web site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities; they are provided for convenience only.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the STKR.IT Web site are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. STKR.IT expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. STKR.IT shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the STKR.IT Web site. STKR.IT shall have no liability for:
You may print Materials and Private Materials on the STKR.IT Web site for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials and Private Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the STKR.IT Web site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Any services purchased or otherwise made available from STKR.IT Web site are licensed under the terms of the applicable terms of service agreement.
The Materials included on the STKR.IT Web site have been compiled by STKR.IT from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice. The Private Materials included on the STKR.IT Web site have been compiled by the individual author and are subject to change or removal without notice. Use of the STKR.IT Web Site means that you have read and acknowledge the Community Standards set by STKR.IT. STKR.IT retains the right to remove any content, at any time without granting a refund to any STKR.IT purchaser or user.
All files on the STKR.IT Web site are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files provided by STKR.IT (including, but not limited to: .jpeg, .tiff, .mp3, .mp4, .ra or .rm files) made available for playback on the STKR.IT Web site without STKR.IT's express written. You should not attempt to "pass-off" any of STKR.IT's content as your own work unless authorized by STKR.IT.
STKR.IT codes are not password protected. Only give your unique STKR.IT code to those you wish to view your uploaded material and messages. Should your unique STKR.IT code become compromised, please notify STKR.IT immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please be advised that it may take up to 72 hours to respond to such requests.
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITYUnder no circumstances shall STKR.IT be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, "STKR.IT" shall include STKR.IT, Inc, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
- REHABILITATION ACT OF 1973-SECTION 508STKR.IT, Inc., based upon its interpretation of the Section 508 regulations applicable to audio-visual playback products, reasonably believes that its products may support the features set forth under Section 1194.21 Software Applications and Operating Systems and Section 1194.22 Web-Based Internet Information and Applications categories.
Please contact STKR.IT using the contact information below to determine which features are supported under the Section 508 regulations.
- COPYRIGHT, PATENT AND TRADEMARK NOTICESCopyright (c) 2011, STKR.IT Inc. and/or its licensors, all rights reserved. STKR.IT is a registered trademark of STKR.IT, Inc. STKR.IT Products and Services may incorporate or be licensed under one or more of the following patents:
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURESTKR.IT's designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement related to STKR.IT, Inc., STKR.IT and all affiliated web pages (collectively, the "STKR.IT Properties") is as follows:
Designated Agent: Michael Newman
Address: 153 Lincoln Place #2B, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Telephone: (734) 223-4430
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the STKR.IT Properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for STKR.IT to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the STKR.IT Properties, etc.);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit STKR.IT to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement requesting that STKR.IT take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- YOU are solely responsible for the content uploaded on STKR.IT and the decision to upload it to the STKR.IT website.
- Content uploaded on STKR.IT is original to YOU, is in the public domain, or is licensed to YOU by third parties.
- YOU do not intend, and a reasonable person would not conclude, that anything uploaded on STKR.IT is intended to threaten, harm (physically, mentally, emotionally, or psychologically), harass, intimidate, mislead, otherwise injure others, or exploits an individual through deceptive or unjust treatment.
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation, association, or connection with, any person or entity.
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not violate the privacy rights of any person or the rights of publicity of any person (including publication of private facts, intrusion into a place of seclusion, portrayal in a false light, or false endorsement).
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not disclose confidential information of a third party (for example, the trade secrets of a company).
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT and the use of STKR.IT does not encourage or support unlawful activities.
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not depict violence, dead bodies, drug use, animal cruelty, underage smoking or underage use of alcohol, use of weapons, methods for harming people or animals, or methods of destruction (such as the making of explosive devices).
- Even with these Community Standards, we understand that context is everything. What may appear to be prohibited by one of these standards may be appropriate in unique circumstances. As with all content uploaded to STKR.IT and the use of STKR.IT, we reserve the right to take the action we think appropriate under the circumstances.
REPORTING INAPPROPRIATE CONTENTUsers of STKR.IT can notify STKR.IT that they believe content does not comply with these Community Standards, or is otherwise inappropriate, or violates the law. Please contact email@example.com.
- STKR.IT, INC., AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE? STKR.IT understands that it is a privilege to have you as a customer and is committed to protecting your personal information. We use the following controls to protect your personal information:
We will not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as set forth below.
- Use of secure connections using SSL to safeguard information when transmitted from your Web browser to STKR.IT;
- Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information;
- Use of encryption for sensitive personal information,;
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do; and
- Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?STKR.IT uses your personal information to:
- Verify access rights to content or other access-restricted services and software, including for the purpose of supporting digital rights management software;
- Improve our software and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions;
- Determine if you meet the minimum system requirements to use our products, and provide information concerning compatibility and interoperability to you;
- Ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events;
- Offer you product upgrades, content, services and games for you to purchase;
- Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide;
- Auto-update downloaded STKR.IT products;
- Provide you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers; and
- Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
- PRIVACY ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITESWhen you use a STKR.IT product on a Social Networking Site (such as Facebook, Google+, MySpace, or similar), your user ID, first and last name, profile picture, usage data for that product or game, and any other information you make publicly available may be received, stored, and viewed by STKR.IT and made viewable to other users of the Social Networking Site.
STKR.IT does not require that you accept cookies, however, some functionality on our Websites, our product purchase check-out process, and products and services may be disabled if you decline to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
- CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACYIf you have questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services or would like to make a complaint, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org